·Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and define project
·Manage the relationship with external vendor to successfully deliver
·Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time, within budget
and to the satisfaction of stakeholders
·Monitor project progress and identify and mitigate risks and issues
·Communicate project status, risks and issues to stakeholders and
·Ensure project documentation is up to date and accurate
·Facilitate project meetings and workshops
·Develop and execute project plans, including scope, timelines and
·Maintain a high level of knowledge of technology and industry trends
·Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field
·3+ years of experience managing software development projects
·Strong project management skills, including project planning, risk
management and stakeholder management
·Excellent communication and leadership skills
·Analytical and critical thinking
·Familiarity with CRM technologies and related platforms
·Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
·The place of residence must be located in the Madrid Region
(Comunidad de Madrid)
·Able to work legally in Spain (full-time)
Data Engineer - Ingeniero de Datos
· Work within the data science team and very closely with our Data Scientists to support greater functionality in our data systems and models;
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, etc;
· Develop, test and maintain optimal data pipeline architectures (such as large-scale processing systems) and ensure that these meet business requirements;
· Assemble large, complex data sets leveraging internal and external data sources;
· Build or support the infrastructure required for optimal ETL from a wide variety of data sources using appropriate technologies.
· Understand and address data security issues.
We are looking for a candidate with education in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
They should also have working experience using the following software/tools:
· Relational SQL and NoSQL databases: Postgres, Google BigQuery, MongoDB, etc.
· AWS cloud services (EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift) and/or Google Cloud Services;
· Scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
· Big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
· Good knowledge of software architecture design for larger scale scripts;
· Time management and organizational skills: the candidate will have to be able to scope projects and pro-actively understand projects opportunities;
· Ability to produce documentation;
· Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment, preferably in Media;
· Microsoft Excel (some knowledge or previous experience of VBA is also a plus)
Additional desired skills:
· Ability to analyse and gain insights from data;
· Interest in Data Visualization;
· An understanding of machine learning and statistical modelling techniques;
· Advanced Spanish & English
· The place of residence must be located in the Madrid Region (Comunidad de Madrid)
· Able to work legally in Spain (full-time)