Paid Media executive cross platform
Who you are
- 2-3 years’ experience working on Paid Media advertising (planning, execution, optimization and reporting) working with main programmatic providers (Xandr, Adform, DV360, etc.) / social paid media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook Ads, Twitter, etc.) / Google Ads.
- You love data and analytics, studying trends to optimize campaigns in order to convert metrics into mindful marketing insights.
- Comfortable working closely with other related departments (specifically design, data, development).
- Experience building client pitch decks (and the associated research) to close new business.
- Experience presenting data and recommendations to clients in an approachable, expert way
- Demonstrated success managing accounts for multiple partners or divisions.
- Experience with inbound strategies, experience with ABM and sales/marketing alignment is a plus.
- Working knowledge of lead generation website best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, including the capability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving mindset with high attention to detail.
- Able to effectively operate and complete complex tasks with minimal oversight.
- Comfort with and a desire to support new business initiatives and strategies.
- Implementation, set-up, trafficking and optimization of paid media campaigns.
- Manage digital advertising budget and spend, including bid management based on pacing and performance.
- Manage and create B2B third party audiences in addition to contextual and geo to target in our campaigns.
- Work closely with creative team (designers, copywriters, developers) to prepare & optimize campaign content.
- Deliver insight-led reports using analytical data to assist in evolving the media approach, providing strategic feedback and learnings from campaign activity.
- Constantly monitor and communicate changes in industry trends and search engine algorithms both internally and to clients.
- Daily and weekly reporting and communication regarding campaign development, timelines, analysis, and results.
- 2-3 years’ experience working on Paid Media advertising (planning, execution, optimization and reporting) working with main programmatic providers (Xandr, Adform, DV360, etc.) / social paid media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook Ads, Twitter, etc.) / Google Ads
- Experience building client pitch decks & insightful reporting
- Experience with Office 365 suite (for Excel we require an advanced level – formulas, vlookup, pivot table as a minimum)
- Fluent in English (C1 level required)
- Knowledge of the B2B market and the IT sector
- Experience working in a marketing agency
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics or other analysis tools
· The place of residence must be located in the Madrid Region (Comunidad de Madrid)
· Able to work legally in Spain (full-time)